Killam’s Point Day Camp is held each summer at the beautiful Killam’s Point Conference Center in Branford, CT. The cost is $225 per week, with a $25 sibling discount. Financial assistance is available.
All Day Camp weeks are full! To have your name put on a waiting list, click here.
Camp Boom Chicka Boom
Director Dawn Perrotti
Fun in the Sun! Enjoy and explore the Killam’s Point Camp site. Crazy crafts, Sunsential swimming, great games, and fabulous fun.
Under the Sea
Director - Stephanie Jarvis
Campers will enjoy the benefits of being near the sea. Sea-inspired crafts and activities are featured this week as well as all the other fun activities.
July 24 - 28
Director Gio Esposito
Be the hero of your own life story. Be adventurous, make new friends while you swim, hike, play games, and more.
July 31- August 4
Director - Dawn Perrotti
Be a game changer! Take a leap and try something new. This week will include the usual fun camp activities with some new games to learn and play.
Things to Know
• Campers are will have finished Kindergarten thru 6th Grade
• Junior Counselors will have finished 7th grade through age 16
• Staff must be 16 years old by the start of camp
• Campers will bring their own PEANUT FREE bagged lunch
• Morning snack and afternoon popsicles are provided
• Phones, electronics and anything of value should be left at home
• Camp is Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm.
• Children will be transported by bus from the commuter lot near Starbucks in Branford to Camp at 8:45am and back to the commuter lot at 3pm.
For more information please contact
Dawn Perrotti, Director