Killam’s Point Day Camp 2021
Registration is Now Open!
Killam's Point Day Camp is for ALL children
Camp fees are $150 per week for a 9-3 day, and $175 for a 9-5 day.
Scholarships are available.
No child will be turned away because of financial need.
Holidaze directed by Dawn Perrotti
Each day will be dedicated to a holiday! Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter In this unplugged environment, campers will swim, hike, , play games, make crafts, and sing in the beautiful setting of Killam's Point. Emphasis is on being a kind and caring person and appreciating all that we have. Come down and tie dye, gimp, and play four square with your friends.
July 12 thru 19
Back to Nature directed by Dawn Perrotti
Time to appreciate the nature around us! Outdoor play and hands on activities are the heart of this week. Campers will do nature crafts and activities and will have fun, hiking, swimming and being with friends!
July 19 thru 23
Camp Anchors Away directed by Crystal Pelletier
Come make a splash enjoying the waterfront at Killam’s Point. Each day campers will explore the woods, beach, and water. Game, crafts, and fun for everyone. Come spend the day outside and be anchored in friendship.
Week of August 2- 6
Hero Central Killam’s Point directed by Gio Esposito
Campers will go on awesome adventures at Killam’s Point and discover the qualities that make them truly heroic.. Campers will learn how to do good, seek peace and be their own hero. While being surrounded by the beautiful landscape of Killam’s point, kids will swim, participate in spectacular science activities, make crafts, play games ,and enjoy summer.
Things to Know
• Campers are will have finished Kindergarten thru 6th Grade
• Junior Counselors will have finished 7th grade through age 16
• Staff must be 16 years old by the start of camp
• Campers have the option of bringing their own PEANUT FREE bagged lunch or taking a bagged lunch provided by the Branford Summer Meals Program
• Morning snack and afternoon popsicles are provided
• Phones, electronics and anything of value should be left at home
• Camp is Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm, with a full day option until 5pm
• Children will be transported by bus from Sliney Elementary to Camp at 8:45am and back to Sliney Elementary at 3pm or 5pm
Registration is now open!
Please click here for registration forms on the Killam's Point website
For more information or questions please contact
Dawn Perrotti, Director